Hands-On Learning: Upcoming Social Media Workshops
With last weekend’s springlike weather, many of us in northern climates look forward to the end of winter, with longer days and less disruption from snow and ice storms. But as the second month of the year comes to a close, business owners are starting to get a sense of how the new year’s results compare with our goals for 2014. And … perhaps starting to feel a bit of anxiety?
Now is the time to turn those vague goals of “getting more effective” and “learning social media” into concrete actions. Used effectively, social media can help you spread your message to reach target customers, influencers and strategic partners.
Join us for a series of step-by-step social media workshops where we’ll walk you through each platform, explaining how to set up a profile, what’s important, how to use it strategically (including examples) and then reviewing specific steps to get you started.
Come to one workshop or all three … Reserve your spot, space is limited and these workshops filled to capacity last time they were offered. Learn …
- How to build your profile, section by section
- Tips to highlight your visibility
- Recommendations vs. endorsements
- Balancing privacy and visibility
- Using status updates and groups
- Growing your network
- Business vs. personal profiles
- Creating engagement
- Using your news feed
- Fans, friends, likes
- Understanding Facebook Insights
- Tips to maintain cadence
- Anatomy of a profile
- Hashtags, searches and lists
- Tips and ideas for creating tweets
- Self-promotion and engagement
- Platforms to facilitate management
- Measuring effectiveness
Sign up now to get started on using social media strategically to drive traffic and increase brand visibility. Please contact us if you’d like to arrange an on-site presentation at your company location or prefer one-on-one learning.